Language Translator

Passport and Temporary Document

Issuance of Travel Document


Documents Offered Are:


Passport (Diplomatic, Service and Ordinary passport).

• Temporary Travel Documents (TTDs).



All applications to be submitted and passports to be collected in person.

• Original documents and photocopies of the following to be produced:

• Long birth certificate.

• National Identity Card.

• Marriage Certificate/National Identity Card in married name/divorce order.

• Two color photographs (size 3.5 x 4.5cm).

• Citizenship certificate (for citizen by registration).

• Old passport/ Temporary Travel Document if any.

• For lost or stolen passport attach the police report.


Original documents will be returned to the owner while photocopies will be attached to the application.


• The father/mother or other legal guardian of children under 18 years must sign section 5 of the passport application form. Legal guardian's “Documentary proof “ should be in a form of court order from the High Court or community in the case of divorced parents.

• Take note that loss of a passport should be immediately reported to the nearest police and passport office.

• Statutory fees paid on application:

·         Ordinary passport - US$50.

·         Executive passport (1 day) - US$315.

·         Urgent passport (3 working days) - US$250.

·         Temporary Travel Document - US$35.

·         Passport Application forms (P1 form) - US$3.

·         Ordinary passport old type - US$50.

·         Search fee - US$5.

·         Temporary Travel Document Form - US$3.