Issuance of Travel Document
Documents Offered Are:
• Passport (Diplomatic, Service and Ordinary passport).
• Temporary Travel Documents (TTDs).
• All applications to be submitted and passports to be collected in person.
• Original documents and photocopies of the following to be produced:
• Long birth certificate.
• National Identity Card.
• Marriage Certificate/National Identity Card in married name/divorce order.
• Two color photographs (size 3.5 x 4.5cm).
• Citizenship certificate (for citizen by registration).
• Old passport/ Temporary Travel Document if any.
• For lost or stolen passport attach the police report.
Original documents will be returned to the owner while photocopies will be attached to the application.
• The father/mother or other legal guardian of children under 18 years must sign section 5 of the passport application form. Legal guardian's “Documentary proof “ should be in a form of court order from the High Court or community in the case of divorced parents.
• Take note that loss of a passport should be immediately reported to the nearest police and passport office.
• Statutory fees paid on application:
· Ordinary passport - US$50.
· Executive passport (1 day) - US$315.
· Urgent passport (3 working days) - US$250.
· Temporary Travel Document - US$35.
· Passport Application forms (P1 form) - US$3.
· Ordinary passport old type - US$50.
· Search fee - US$5.
· Temporary Travel Document Form - US$3.